Picture gallery Megayacht 1601 in the Kiel Canal on March 17, 2023 Lürssen 90 meter yacht on a sea trial.
This is another cool ship that Lürssen Yachts built in their shipyard in Schacht-Audorf in the Kiel Canal. Here the 90 meter long and 14 meter wide superyacht Projekt 1601 lies a few hundred meters in front of the Holtenau canal lock and is waiting to enter the lock. After a little waiting time, the time had come and the yacht 1601 started moving in the direction of the lock chamber. A little later, the lock gate on the other side opened and a sea trial lasting several days in the Kiel Fjord, Kiel Bay and Baltic Sea could now begin for the luxury yacht.
You might also be interested in this
- Kiel Canal affected by strike: locks remain closed on March 24 and 27, 2023
- Lürssen Yacht sea trial: Megayacht 1601 in the Kiel Canal
- Project Cosmos: 114 meter mega yacht arrived in Kiel after launch
- After an oil spill near Brunsbüttel: the Kiel Canal is reopened to shipping
- Kiel Canal Havarie: The unfortunate freighter Meri left Kiel after 3 weeks
- Shackleton expedition yacht in the Kiel Canal
- Cargo ship "Meri" rammed the Holtenau high bridge in the Kiel Canal
- Cap San Diego museum cargo ship in Kiel
- Accident in the Kiel Canal: Two cargo ships collided head-on on March 29, 2022
- Software problem paralyzes shipping traffic in the Kiel Canal for hours
- Barcelona: Alleged oligarch luxury yacht Valerie arrested in port
- Megayacht Sailing Yacht A (SY A) impounded in Italy