Image gallery of the cruise ship Balmoral Arrival in Kiel on April 14, 2023, cruising through the Kiel Canal and the Kiel Fjord.
On Friday morning, the 218-meter-long cruise ship Balmoral of the shipping company Fred. Olsen Cruise Lines, coming from Hamburg, passed the Kiel Canal with the destination cruise terminal Ostseekai Kiel. Below are numerous photos of how the cruise ship Balmoral enters the lock in Kiel-Holtenau through the canal, leaves the lock chamber again and finally arrives at the Ostseekai cruise terminal. Before that, shortly before reaching the berth, the ship turns in the Kiel Fjord in the port of Kiel.
You might also be interested in this
- Balmoral cruise ship arrival in Kiel April 14, 2023
- Cruise 2024: Aida includes cruises to St. Petersburg in the program
- Norwegian Getaway maiden call in Kiel on May 16, 2022
- Cruise ships in Kiel: Mein Schiff 4 and AIDAbella leave Ostseekai Kiel May 15, 2022
- Cruise ship AIDAnova first call in Kiel May 14, 2022
- Cruise ships AIDAluna and Mein Schiff 6 leave Kiel on May 13, 2022
- TUI Mein Schiff 6 arrives in Kiel on May 13, 2022
- Cruise ship AIDAluna leaves the port of Kiel towards the Baltic Sea on May 9th, 2022
- Tui Mein Schiff 4 in Kiel on May 9th, 2022
- Cruise ship MSC Grandiosa in Kiel on May 7th, 2022
- Double call AIDAprima & AIDAluna in Kiel on May 5th, 2022
- MSC Preziosa in Kiel on May 1st, 2022: First call of an MSC cruise ship in the port of Kiel in 2022