Submarine RSS Impeccable of the HDW218 SG class in the Kiel Canal, in the canal lock and the Kiel Fjord on April 28, 2023.
Rare sight in the Kiel Canal on Friday afternoon, because here is a large submarine in the canal with a German flag. But the naval ship is not a submarine of the German Navy. Here the approximately 70 meter long submarine RSS Impeccable of the Singapore Navy is on its way in the Kiel Canal, the Kiel Holtenau canal lock and in the Kiel Fjord on the way from Rendsburg back to the ThyssenKrupp Marine Systems (TKMS) shipyard in Kiel.
You might also be interested in this
- Submarine U 17 transport from Kiel through the Kiel Canal
- Submarine RSS Impeccable in the Kiel Canal and in the Kiel Fjord
- Balmoral cruise ship arrival in Kiel April 14, 2023
- Frigates of the Standing NATO Maritime Group 1 in Kiel Naval Base
- Kiel Canal affected by strike: locks remain closed on March 24 and 27, 2023
- Lürssen Yacht sea trial: Megayacht 1601 in the Kiel Canal
- Project Cosmos: 114 meter mega yacht arrived in Kiel after launch
- F 265 Köln Braunschweig-class corvette at the Kiel naval base
- Standing NATO Mine Countermeasures Group 1 in Kiel
- After an oil spill near Brunsbüttel: the Kiel Canal is reopened to shipping
- Kiel Canal Havarie: The unfortunate freighter Meri left Kiel after 3 weeks
- Shackleton expedition yacht in the Kiel Canal