Picture gallery Cap San Diego Kieler Förde August 6th, 2022: Museum cargo ship visiting Kiel with numerous pictures of the Cap San Diego in the Kieler Förde.
Rare guest in the Kiel Fjord: The Cap San Diego, the world’s largest operational museum cargo ship, is en route in the Kiel Fjord. The Cap San Diego is a 159 meter long general cargo ship and current museum ship with a berth at the Überseebrücke in the port of Hamburg. The Cap San Diego, built in 1961, was built as a general cargo ship and was used in liner service with South America until the 1980s. The ship was built by Deutsche Werft AG in Hamburg for the Hamburg Süd shipping company as the last ship in a series of identical general cargo ships and was launched in 1961 as the Cap San Diego.
From August 6, 2022 to August 11, 2022, the Cap San Diego will be moored at the Sartorikai in Kiel. On August 11th at 11 a.m. the ship will leave the port of Kiel for Rendsburg.
News from Kiel
- Cap San Diego museum cargo ship in Kiel Posted on: 06.08.2022
- Norwegian Getaway maiden call in Kiel on May 16, 2022 Posted on: 16.05.2022
- Cruise ships in Kiel: Mein Schiff 4 and AIDAbella leave Ostseekai Kiel May 15, 2022 Posted on: 15.05.2022
- MSC Grandiosa cruise ship leaves Ostuferhafen Kiel on May 14, 2022 Posted on: 14.05.2022
- Cruise ship AIDAnova first call in Kiel May 14, 2022 Posted on: 14.05.2022
- Cruise ships AIDAluna and Mein Schiff 6 leave Kiel on May 13, 2022 Posted on: 14.05.2022
- TUI Mein Schiff 6 arrives in Kiel on May 13, 2022 Posted on: 13.05.2022
- Cruise ship AIDAluna leaves the port of Kiel towards the Baltic Sea on May 9th, 2022 Posted on: 10.05.2022