Picture gallery MS Hamburg as a guest in the port of Kiel: The Hamburg, a 144 meter long cruise ship, moored at the Ostseekai in Kiel on Wednesday, April 20th, 2022.
With the cruise ship Hamburg, the 2022 cruise season has now also begun in Kiel. The Plantours cruise ship had headed for the port of Kiel at the end of a Baltic Sea cruise, docked at the Ostseekai cruise terminal from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and then left the port of Kiel again in the early evening. From Kiel the Hamburg had passed the Kiel Canal from Kiel to Brunsbüttel with the next destination being Helgoland in the North Sea.
Cruise ship updates
- Cruise ships in Kiel: Mein Schiff 4 and AIDAbella leave Ostseekai Kiel May 15, 2022 Posted on: 15.05.2022
- MSC Grandiosa cruise ship leaves Ostuferhafen Kiel on May 14, 2022 Posted on: 14.05.2022
- Cruise ship AIDAnova first call in Kiel May 14, 2022 Posted on: 14.05.2022
- Cruise ships AIDAluna and Mein Schiff 6 leave Kiel on May 13, 2022 Posted on: 14.05.2022
- Cruise ship AIDAluna leaves the port of Kiel towards the Baltic Sea on May 9th, 2022 Posted on: 10.05.2022
- Tui Mein Schiff 4 in Kiel on May 9th, 2022 Posted on: 10.05.2022
- Cruise ship MSC Grandiosa in Kiel on May 7th, 2022 Posted on: 08.05.2022
- Double call AIDAprima & AIDAluna in Kiel on May 5th, 2022 Posted on: 06.05.2022
Video MS Hamburg
More Videos: YouTube Playlist Cruise Ships